Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sew Little Time

My days are full....... just plain full.

We are definitely buying the new house so I have been working tirelessly to go through everything we have in this huge house and down sizing immensely. I'm glad our closing isn't until November 23rd because I'm going to need all the time I can get. I've had to go through a lot of Kyle's things, deciding what to keep. Sometimes it's the silliest things that I can't part with but I just go with what my heart tells me. I still haven't touched his room but that will come in time.

While I'm trying to pack I am also sewing. Our first craft fair is October 29th and I am not ready in the least. I have a lot of things cut out and pinned together I just need to make a schedule for myself I think of what I'm doing when to make time for everything.

My Sarcoidosis is back out of remission. Only 3 months was all it could muster to stay hidden. I'm back on 40mg of Prednisone a day to keep it at bay until I can start my new treatment with Remicade. I'm battling a nasty chest cold right now which I may have to break down and go to the doctor for something. I'm not sick anywhere else, no stuffy nose or head but my cough is nasty and my chest rattling. At least the Prednisone keeps the pain from the Psioratic Arthritis at bay as well. Gotta love two auto immune diseases that can be calmed down with the same thing.

Wow, what a downer post!!!! I promise for joy and happiness next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment