Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Favorite Friend

Ok so my new favorite blog to find recipes is How Sweet It Is. Last night's dinner came from her as well! Baked Buffalo Chicken Pasta was a hit! I made a double batch as we had company and there wasn't a noodle left! The cheese sauce was nice and would make a nice variation without the buffalo wing sauce if we wanted but made as directed was excellent! We'll definitely be making that again. No photo this time, everyone dug in too quickly.

I'm going to try to sew today, we'll see if that actually happens :) Lots of ideas from lots of great sources so here's hoping I can fit some in. I might try to bring a project down that I can do in front of the TV tonight. I've been trying to keep everything in my sewing/craft room and not clutter the house since we've moved but I find that I'm not able to get as much done that way either. I suppose if I take care of things straight away the next morning I won't feel like I'm making a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment