Monday, September 19, 2011

Goal Two..... Plans Changed!

I was too anxious to get started so I made a new cutting table. I simply got out the card table and set it up in front of the TV and spent ALL weekend cutting! I don't have an exact count but I cut bibs, burp cloths, tagged blankets and tagged toys both front and back AND got them pinned. All I have to do now is sew them assembly line like and should have loads done for this weekend. If I can get them done I am going to do the first craft show with my mother who has been making necklaces and earrings.

Friday I went to a bunch of yard sales looking for some deals and had a great time. I found a sale where there were tables and tables and tables of fabric, boxes of yarn, 100's of free patterns and anything you can think of for crafting. Signs for the fabric said $1.00 a piece so I got a box and filled it up. I got a lot of cute vintage pieces of baby and children's fabric and a few every day vintage pieces. They only charged me $11.00 for the whole box and when I got home I counted 22 pieces of varying sizes of fabric. Probably 90% of them were at least a yard!

I have so many other projects I want to try but I must get some things together that I can sell. Once I get a bulk batch of things I can experiment with all the fun things I've found out in blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment