Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Beginnings

A new blog for a new beginning. I have decided to take my love of sewing to the next level and have opened an Etsy store Stitched Sew Sweetly and have rented a space in a local co-op for my sewn items. I'm also hoping these two things will motivate me as I've been very lax in sewing anything. Don't worry however, it hasn't stopped me from buying piles of fabric! This blog is going to follow me and my journey through this thing called life. I love to cook and spend time with my family so I'm sure you'll be hearing about those things as well. I have been going through treatment for an auto immune disease called Sarcoidosis for 3 years now. Normally people have a much shorter treatment process but mine happens to be chronic. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment